Registered Energy Assessor (REA)
Kelcroft has in-house Hong Kong Registered Energy Assessor (REA), our Mr John A. Herbert is certified to compile and submit required Energy Audits to EMSD in compliance with Energy Audit Code (EAC) promulgated under the Cap. 610 Buildings Energy Efficiency Ordinance (BEEO).
Building Owner Energy Audit Compliance Procedures
- Appoint a Registered Energy Assessor (REA) to conduct an EMSD energy audit in accordance with the latest code, once every ten (10) years
- The Registered Energy Assessor (REA) will furnish an energy audit report, with an energy audit form;
- Exhibit or cause to exhibit, a energy audit form, at conspicuous position, normally the main entrance of the building
Renovation Project Work
For renovation projects and fitting out over 500 sqm, or modifications to the Central Building Services Installation (CBSI) for example the central chilled water plant:
- Appoint a Registered Energy Assessor (REA) to review the project information;
- The Registered Energy Assessor shall review, inspect and furnish a Certificate of Compliance to the building owner and EMSD;
Essentially, the fitting out project must comply with the relevant provisions of the latest version of the Building Energy Code.
Our rich experience conducting energy audits benefits your organisation. Call the experts today!